How to wear a medical mask correctly?
Masks are a must for our medical staff, but do you really wear surgical masks properly?
Today, I'm going to show you how to wear a surgical mask properly.
Guys, learn it.
1. The main precautions for wearing mask are:
1. The mask has white and blue sides, and the white side is facing up, with the side of the metal strip facing up. First, attach the two straps below the neck and tighten them!
Bring the bottom of the mask to the base of the chin;
2. Pull up the upper edge of the mask and cover the mouth and nose. The two straps on the upper part of the mask are pulled to the end of the ear and tied to the head, which cannot be attached to the ear.
3. Use the index finger of the two fingers to compress the metal wire on the upper nose of the mask, so that it is close to the skin of the nose, and then gradually move the index finger to both sides. It is the whole mask that is close to the facial skin.
1. Wash: first, wash your hands so as not to contaminate the inner surface of the mask.
2. Hang: place the mask across the mouth and nose of the face and hang the ropes on both ends with both hands.
3. Pull: as shown in the picture below, both hands will open up the folds of the mask in the upper and lower direction, so that the mask can completely cover the mouth, nose and chin;
4. Pressure: finally, press the metal strip on both sides of the bridge with the forefinger of both hands, so that the upper end of the mask can be attached to the bridge of the nose.
In addition, it is important to note that after wearing the mask, avoid frequent touch of the mask, in order to reduce the protective effect.
After taking off the mask, put it in a tape or paper bag, put it in a covered garbage can, and wash your hands in time.
Do not reuse disposable masks.
2. Correct wearing of medical N95 mask:
1. Remove the head first with every 2 to 4 cm, hand through the mask head, and the metal nose forward.
2. Put on the mask and close to the face. The end of the mask is placed on the head, then the lower end of the mask is pulled over the head and placed in the back of the neck to adjust to a comfortable position.
3. Place your fingertips along the metal bar of the bridge of your nose, from the middle to the sides, slowly pressing inward, until you are close to the bridge of your nose.
4. Cover the mask with both hands and perform positive and negative pressure tests.
(positive pressure test: use your hands to cover the mask and exhale vigorously.
If the air escapes from the edge of the mask and is not properly worn, it is necessary to adjust the headband and the metal strip of the bridge.
Negative pressure test: use your hands to cover the mask and exhale vigorously.
If there is air coming in from the edge of the mask, it is not appropriate to wear the mask. It is necessary to adjust the headband and the metal strip of the bridge.